The Goal of Brushing
The key to a great smile is a healthy smile
Let's review the techniches to achieve one
The Essentials: Always start with a good tooth brush
- A soft manual tooth brush
- A soft electric toothbrush
The Goal of Brushing is to remove bacterial plaque that forms every day on your teeth.
- Concentrate on brushing along the gum line.
- Don't brush your gums, brush a little under the gum.
- Brush for 4-5 minutes each time twice a day. It's easy to brush 2 minutes on top and 2 minutes on the bottom!
Electric brushes are moved back and forth along the gum line while manual brushes use a sulcular brush stroke starting under the gum.
Caden Lim, DMD, MPH
Periodontics & Oral Surgery of Manhattan Beach
500 South Sepulveda Boulevard
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Fax 310 798 7191 Email: email@example.com